Local Expertise...International Reach!
AZIZ KHATRI , CCIM
e-Pro, B.com, B.S., M.B.A.
As a licensed Realtor in the Bay Area since 1989 (DRE #01050721). I have many years of experience to meet your commercial real estate needs.
I have been a Real Estate Investment Consultant for most of my professional life and have a strong business and customer service background. I successfully started retail and service businesses, and have 20+ years of professional experience in business development and management. I have developed and implemented strategies for businesses to help them achieve their goals.
I find that my participation with various professional organizations at the local, state and national levels have given me a unique perspective of the role of a real estate professional, and has enhanced my ability to offer my clients a superior experience. My business background gives me the tools I need to offer my clients full service.
My contributions with various community organizations and non-profit boards allow me to give back to the community and offer my services – whether as a real estate professional or a business consultant to these organizations.
Since I work with a large network of investors I am able to bring buyer/tenants and sellers/landlords together with my strong negotiation skills. Some of the ventures I have successfully completed include the sale of a 72-unit property, a 13-unit mixed-use retail/residential space and a 3-unit retail/office space. Tenant Representation in a 50,000 square foot warehouse/office and 10,000 SF office leases.
I earned my Real Estate license from the California Department of Real Estate in 1989. I earned a BS degree from the University of California, Berkeley Haas School of Business and an M.B.A from Golden Gate University.
· DRE License No 01050721, since 1989
· E-Pro certified
· ABR designated
· Green Designation
Present and/or past community activities (partial):
· President Oakland Association of Realtors (OAR) - 2010
· Member National Association of Realtors
· Member California Association of Realtors
· Member Board of Directors (OAR)
· Director, California Association of Realtors (CAR)
· Member, International Real Estate committee - CAR
· Member Oakland Chamber of Commerce
· Board Director Oakland Chamber of Commerce
· President Oakland Merchants’ Leadership Forum (OMLF)
· Member OMLF Board of Directors
· Director, Spanish Speaking Citizens' Foundation
· Member, Asian Commercial Professionals
· Member, Oakland Builders’ Alliance
· Member, ICSC
· Member, Investment Management Forum (IMF)
· Member, BNI - Visions of Exchange Chapter
· President Grand Avenue Business Association
· Convener, Mayor’s Small Business Task Force
· Member, Mayor’s Economic Development Cluster
· Past President Alameda Cal Alumni Club
· Adult Leader Boy Scouts of America since 1992
· Eagle Coach, Boy Scouts of America
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is a CCIM Designation?